CPE Reports from Events
ICLMZ tracks attendance at our instructor-led training events using barcode scanning. This system allows us to produce detailed reports of attendance provided attendees scan their barcode at each session. No later than 14 days after an ICLMZ event, the program information is uploaded into the password protected system and a notice is sent advising attendees to download their Certificate of Attendance which indicates their CPD record. The instructions for downloading the records are as follows:
1. Sign In at www.ICLMZ.org.
2. Click on your name in the top right corner.
3. Click on the “My Participation” tab.
4. In the middle of the page, there is an option to request your Certificate of Completion. Click
5. Fill out the form, including the check box, and click “Email Certificate of Completion.”
6. You will receive an email with your certificate as a PDF attachment.
7. Please complete a "Request for Copy of CE Records" form and the report will be resent.
Please Note: this facility will become operational in 2018.
Log in to the ICLMZ Website. After logging in, click on your name (Top right side of page). You will now see five tabs, My Account, My Membership, My Participation, People, and Organizations.
Review the information and make changes as needed.
If you do not remember your login/password, please click the reset my password link under the login area, enter your e-mail address that is in your ICLMZ record and the information will be sent to that address.
Although ICLMZ strives to comply with all reporting requirements as specified with the accrediting Authority, it is the member's responsibility to ensure that all designations are accurately included in their member profile, as this is where we pull the list to report.
Questions regarding Continuing Education can be addressed to cwebb@ICLMZ.org.